Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bumps on eyelids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bumps on eyelids
    Posted: December 04 2005 at 7:48pm
Hi, maybe one of you guys can help me. My mom has these white/flesh colored bumps on her eyelids. She says one of them is getting a little bigger. Do you guys know what these are or what she can do for them?
noeyangel77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noeyangel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2005 at 8:15pm

I am pretty sure what you are explaining is called Milia.  These are what look like little white heads but are very hard to "pop" because they are covered in a thickish layer of skin.  I also have these around my eyes, mostly underneath my lower lashes.  Your mom should go to an Aesthetician to get them removed.  They will have specific tools to do this - or can remove them during a facial.  It will be a little painful - but worth it. There will also be some swelling and redness after for about a day, just to warn you.  Hope this helps.

Good luck!!

Yoda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2005 at 11:30pm

Thank you for the information NoeyAngel77! :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic