Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for something new (pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for something new (pic)
    Posted: December 27 2005 at 3:43pm
caramel would be hot...the beyonce caramel for highlights would be great with your skin tone
im a synthetic girl and i love plastikhaar
WhisperToScream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhisperToScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 1:43am
Thank you....

I think I'm going to do chunkier highlights just because my hair is naturally curly and any thin highlights I've ever done before tended to get lost in my hair.
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 1:52pm

il say a dark Chocolate Brown colour maby UBER THIN black lowlights, and yes caramel chunks(not so big) and in the underlayer of the hair weary thin caramel highlights:D

*** Think J-Lo***

You look good anyways^^

Edited by moffpoff
12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhisperToScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 10:15pm
Currently it's orange towards the roots , but the roots are of coarse black. The end are reddish. I might hold off till the end of January to get it done when I have more money and hopefully have decided. 
lizzy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 11:20am

Hey i have the same problem, but does any1 have any pictures of caramel highlights...i've been looking all over the place!

xxxxxxxx

i dont want no dam signature
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 11:40pm
I'm with the caramel vote!
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 9:44pm
i have to agree caramel highlights would look great with the black hair. but you did mention that it is currently dyed some other color. what color is that? or is the color in the picture the color that it currently is? sorry i got a little confused by this. 
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 6:46pm
I think caramel highlights would look great with your current color and skintone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhisperToScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 3:08pm
I'm thinking maybe medium golden brown highlights. I'm so indecisive that I'll probably have a whole new ides of what I want tomorrow. 
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 10:03am
since you said red makes you look washed out, i think you should try golden, copper, auburn, or mahogany shades. a medium golden brown should look great on you.
ARGHH
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 10:23am
highlights on really dark hair tend to make you look sloppy after a while if you dont keep them up.. specially in anything golden.. i would go for platinum ones to make a nice contrast.. or even maybe have the bottom half of your hair bleached out.. good luck.
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 5:22am
i say chunky caramel highlights would look hot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhisperToScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2005 at 10:09pm
My hair is naturally black but it's dyed some gross color. I'm going to get it colored but I'm not sure what'll look good. I tend to stay with reds but last time I did a dark red and it made me look washed out. I'm currently thinking a medium brown but I'm not sure.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic