Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleaching Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WolfSong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfSong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleaching Question
    Posted: March 01 2006 at 8:12pm
its very dark brown.i just bleached it and its pretty delicate right now i might go to the salon for conditioning treatment.its a yellow blonde right now
Theresa
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 4:34pm
Yeah I've used sunsilk one too it's wonderful - but I am quite certain it is a european product only.
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 1:34pm

Hej honey, i just recantly did the procces from black to way out white ...:P , my hair is pretty short ( 2-3 inches) so i just took several bleachbaths(bleach mixed with shampoo) and did two short sessions that brougth my hair down to a ligth cobber-red,

then i took one full normal bleaching that turned my hair yellow, then a short session of bleachbath and my homemade blueberrie toner and my hair is white!:D offcourse it`s a bit damage buttehm i love it!:)

Its possible, but you have to be willing to damage your hair to some extendt.....Good luck and good hair!<3

**EDIT** cause im a biatch at spelling and forgetfull*

Great products for damaged hair is Redken Extreme line, its quit expensive but does the work, also for me hotolive oil treatments are a godsendt...huum avoid using straigthers and all that stuff.

If you can get a hold of the sunsilk conditoner for damaged hair, i would use that, makes my hair babysoft and shiny^^ **

Edited by moffpoff
12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 12:28pm
Yeah don't do the bleach first - that's what I did and now my hair goes black everytime I dye it light brown  it is waaayy too porous.

Use Colorfix to remove the dye and then decide if it needs to be lightened further - what colour is your natural colour?
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 11:20pm

Use Colorfix, but strand test prior to doing the entire head and see if your hair can take it.  You might only be able to get as light as dark blonde...but I'm not sure you'll have to colorfix and then bleach. 

Black is soooo hard to remove. 

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Rebekah

WolfSong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfSong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 7:09pm
Hi I have a question about bleaching hair.I dyed my hair black a couple months ago but have now decided that I want to get my hair as light as possible so I can use Manic Panic dyes and have the color show up good.What is the best brand bleach and strength that I can use and what products are good for repairing the hair afterwards in a reasonable time with minimal breakage?
Theresa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic