Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This month’s progress pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:52pm
Yes Sarah Jane....I want to see a curly pic!!!!!!!!!!!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 6:14am
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Sarah Jane!  Your gorgeous red hair is so thick and long - it looks really wonderful!  
Great outfit BTW, too.  Thanks for sharing your latest pic.  Maybe some day we'll get to
see a curly pic, too.  But I should talk, my picture isn't exactly
new (though my hair doesn't look any different now than it did 6 months
ago).

Awww thanks Dave . Glad you like my outfit, I love my boots .

Dave and Rini - thanks for noticing my new siggie, I will try and get a new one with my curls really soon. I'm doing a photo shoot next month so I'll use one from that.

Rini - your hair looks fantastic, I love the colour it suits you sooooo much.

Sarah-Jane x

Edited by redhairedgirl
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:30pm
Really pretty deep red color, Sarah-Jane! Are you a natural red-head or do you use henna (or both)? Looking forward to your curly pic!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:57pm
100% Natural redhead, it does go lighter in summer. I'm thinking of using henna though, Rini's hair looks so fantastic and healthy...if it works so well for her, I might just give it a go.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 5:01pm
Sarah Jane, I think henna would do wonders for your hair!! Even just as a conditioning agent. It would also perk up your colour. c'mon......be my henna buddy!!!!

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:28pm

Whoa what did I miss??

Sarah-Jane, I love your new signature  That color is to die for

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

Whoa what did I miss??

Sarah-Jane, I love your new signature  That color is to die for

Anais

Awww thank you Anais
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 6:23pm
Okay...I have a few now. One with braid waves and one after an air dry that I took a few minutes ago.

Here are the braids:

Which produce this:

This is the air dry pic, no product except a leave-in. I combed the waves out as it dried...they just look scruffy anyway.

I was at 27.5" on February 18, and I'm just past 28" today. So not a whole lot of growth, but February's a short month and I was writing exams for 3 weeks...just a bit stressed.

Edited by letmecount123
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 6:55pm
Looking good!!!!  Your braids look adorable...so neat and thick

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:32am

Hi all,

I just want to say, how beautiful you all are, inside and out.

Missrini, and Letmecount123, and others, You inspire me to not cut my hair, and I'm happy.

I love the support, and friendship on the boards.

Muchos Gracious Amiga's!

Love, Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 1:45pm

LMC123 - your hair is looking very beautiful! You've inspired me to try for two french braids (i've just been doing regular braids). Thanks! Also saw your faux bob on the other thread and it looks like you have shorter hair. Really nice!!

letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:26pm
Special Kitty, I LOOOVE the two french braids. They take a little bit of patience to put in by myself, but they're so easy. I leave them in for a few days at a time... Just sleep with a silk PJ top tied around my head (works better than just my pillow case for preventing frizzies).

And then you can take them out and it's perfect "going out" hair, no heat products required.

The faux bob was very interesting...I'm going to see if I can get it to stay in and where it to school sometime. Too bad April Fool's is a Saturday.

~Holly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:35pm
It's cool, when you compare your faux bob to your November 2002 picture in your signature it looks virtually the same! I say, go out and trick a few friends Now, I'm off to do those two french braids. Hope my hands don't fall asleep.....
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:00pm
Holly!  Great braids, braid waves, and faux bob hair looks!  Well done! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic