Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flatten stomach with Detox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flatten stomach with Detox
    Posted: April 11 2006 at 6:30pm

hi- i am new to this board,  however i am very active on the extension board, anyway- i just tried this new vitamin called Detox, it works on getting rid of the junk that gets clogged in our intestine which can make our stomachs a bit puffy- you take it two times a day.

at first i thought oh yeah right, and i was also worried i would be pooping all day- well its not like that, i have been going pee alot but thats it and today i noticed my tummy was a bit less puffed- i train at the gym three days a week with a trainer, but my tummy is a bit mor then i want ( dont we always want to be thinnner??)

anyway- i got it at the health food store-

detox-lgc

its made by Nu-Tek

anyway- good luck

Sand

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 9:54am

Hey Tangles!

I recognized your name from the extensions board!  I'm just taking a break today in between taking my extensions out and dying my roots and putting my extensions back in, and popped into this forum to make a quick post!  Thought I'd say hi!

taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 9:17pm
so what is in it?? is it sumthin like a water pill,cuz i have heard of those making yur stomach less puffy, and making u pee a lot. how much is the product?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic