Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

English girl in desperately seeking any ideas!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Claire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: English girl in desperately seeking any ideas!
    Posted: May 07 2002 at 1:36pm
Hi....

My name`s Claire. I`m English and I`m goin to a leavers ball (like a prom) in 2 weeks and dunno what to do with my hair. It is quite long (to the middle of my back), straight (with a slight wave if persuaded) and brown with blond streaks. I was going to wear my hair in big curls and half up half down, loosely but now im not so sure. Does any one have any good ideas that could save me in my hour of need?

Please e-mail me @ Dopeycow2000@hotmail.com
(I also have MSN if anyone wants to chat to me bout it!)

Please help! I`m desperate!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2002 at 9:59pm
Your idea with the big curls sounds gorgeous. Will you go to a salon to get it done or are you planning to do it yourself? Updos with all your hair pulled back can be tricky if you`re trying it on yourself, since you can`t see back there easily. I like the idea you had though, sounds very pretty! Have fun at the ball :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Claire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2002 at 6:56am
I am goin to a hairdressers to get my hair done and she needs ideas so i cld have and "updo"
Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 9:56pm
English is a language honey, not a race! llloolll
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.
IKanD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKanD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2002 at 4:10pm
I beg your pardon?
andi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 9:24am
I agree, er, there are several million english people who regard it as being a nationality :-)
''A single open mind
can open any door'
Sonia Rutstein
byrdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byrdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2002 at 4:08pm
not to push anyones "buttons" but does it matter of the term "english"?
-byrd
IKanD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKanD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 7:29am
It just seemed like a strange comment. The starter of this thread probably included her nationality so that other English people would be able to recommend products that are available over here, since many of the products mentioned on these boards frequently are not. Nobody said anything about English being a race. The use of the word "English" certainly does matter to myself and to the millions of other people who live in this country.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic