Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just got a trim!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Valore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 10:14am
ahh! I agree with what Susan says! Rini, I am new on this board. I saw your thread here and have to say a few things! She sounds like she has limited experience with hairtypes (especially combing it out like that). But you did get a good trim without her taking alot off which can be difficult to do in a salon. Your hair still looks healthy and wonderful!

They are all in this for money and if no one cut their hair they would have no business.
I am sorry to hear she took that stance with you and made you feel uncomfortable. I am sure she is quite ignorant about henna and other hair care which is good for hair and probably didn't want it to show.
valerie

Edited by Valore
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 6:06pm

Welcome, Valore!   Tell us a little bit about yourself, perhaps?

The trim turned out well, Rini.  That was brave of you to just wing it, go to any old stylist.  Although they were rude and disrespectful, at least they respected your stated wish for just a 1" trim.  It's looking great and I'm sure it will look even better, more full and lush, as it grows longer, too.    Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic