Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANYONE USE HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chanelle#5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanelle#5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANYONE USE HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER?
    Posted: May 17 2006 at 3:27pm
I saw a past post about Hawaiian Silkly being an excellent moisturizer (which I must agree with), but as I was reading the ingredients, I noticed that Mineral Oil (and Petroluem I think) are in the product. Isn't that a no no? I really want to continue using the product, but not if it is going to slow down my growth. Any one use this product?     

Edited by chanelle#5 - May 18 2006 at 11:57am
We can change our lives by changing our attitudes.
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 7:48am

if you are having good results and it is not slowing down your growth or clogging your pores- you should continue using it. Everything raved on the net does not work on everyone's head. Trust me i know- cause most times those things with bad ingredients give me great results. Now don't get me wrong- i do think that we should cut down our usuage of such things cause i have seen benefit of that but you do not have to give them up completely. I still use some dominican conditioners and queen helene cholesterol faithfully. However i stopped using grease and pomades and gels 3 years ago. 

Edited by carameldiva - May 18 2006 at 7:50am
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
chanelle#5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanelle#5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 8:31am
Thank you, that makes me feel so much better! I think I may have found my staple
We can change our lives by changing our attitudes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic