Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wagmun hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wagmun hair
    Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:04am
Well girls on Thursday I will get mini micro braids, please everyone pray for my backside , I will sit for 14 to 16 hours straight maybe with a few 15minutes breaks to get some air and go to the ladies room. I can't wait I am installing #4, #8 and #14 I have worn this color blend for Giovanni, but I wanted to try Wagmun hair so I will post before and after pictures when I learn how to do that. Please everybody think about me. (My God what we do for the love of extensions)

Edited by 1hairlover - June 28 2006 at 12:05am
lovelove
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:16am
wow!! 14 to 16 hours?
how long will it last? have you ever had them?
it sounds like it will look awsome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:25am
Malibu I have had them many times, some people wear theirs for about 4 to 6 months but I don't like to wear them that long, they are so thin they start to pull if you have to much new growth so I keep mine for about 2 months to maybe 3months but that is a little to long for me. And yes girl they look awesome , everywhere I go people stop me and ask me questions about my hair, I think I give the girl who does my extensions number out more then I do my own. But I don't do mini micro braids or any type of braids, to much work.
lovelove
PRNCEZZRAL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRNCEZZRAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 8:08am
do you have any pics of past installs. I want to see what these look like :)
http://public.fotki.com/prncezzral/
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 9:38pm
good heavens 14-16 hours !!! i cant want to see the finished result!.....do you get to watch movies while you sit there?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 11:23pm
I don't have any pictures I can get to right away they are in storage, and I have every fashion magazine you could name in my tote bag , Starbuck in the morning and I am going to ask if I can get about a 15 minute break for yoga.
lovelove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 3:54am
Okay girls it is over I sat from 8:30a.m to 1:00 a.m with a hour in a half break ,am I tired Yes , Does my back side hurt Yes and is my hair pretty Yes, Yes, Yes. I  am a little scared about the hair, I hoping when I shampoo and condition it, it will look good like giovanni hair or extension plus hair, what I am use to. Sitting that long and to not like the hair that is just straight out bad. I have in wagmun #8,4,14 the colors are beautiful , but the hair I don't know until I wash it.I will post pictures and result after I shampoo the hair. Wish me luck!!!!!!!
lovelove
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic