Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair color HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TNgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair color HELP!
    Posted: December 08 2006 at 8:45am
Hey everybody, okay i naturally have blonde hair but have always died it blonder with box dye. Then i recently went to a salon and got it dyed brown. It took about 3 times. It has been a little over a month now and 2 weeks ago I went to sallys and got a light brown dye and did it bc my roots looked awful and BLONDE and it was fine, it made it a little darker but now it is lighter since i have washed it. But now I want to go back blonde, not super blonde like it was before though.  I went to Sally's and talked to the lady that worked there and she showed me Color Corrector without bleach. Its new she said they just got it in about a year ago. But it doesn't use bleach and it says it won't damage the natural something of the hair and you can even use it 2 times if the 1st time doesn't get it all out. And it says its ready for color right when you are done. So i bought 2 boxes bc my hair is long and thick. And then I got a neutral blonde color and red gold corrector because she said the color corrector  will make it really warm (aka orange). I have had all this stuff for about a week and still am just scared to do it! I know it will damage it but i can use lots of conditioner. Should i go for it?
I have used color corrector before but i can't remember what for. I have dyed my hair brown before using cheap box dye from Walmart and then when i wanted it blonde again i just dyed it blonde and it was really yellow. Then the next day i did it again with the same color and it was fine! But really damaged bc it was bad dye from Walmart.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic