Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long hair community Hijacked?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Amy87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

What's your length goal, Amy?  (Cool tattoo.. )

I'd like to get back to BSL

Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Just women, Amy?  Tongue  Wink

Well the majority anyway! Embarrassed

I have been lurking here at this site for a year or two, I had just never joined because it didn't seem as active with "regulars" like LHC. Now that I'm a member I will most likely be joining in more. I have even added a siggy pic! Big%20smile

Growing out a Pixie from 2005
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 8:54pm
Amy, your hair has grown a lot since 2005's pixie!  And it's gorgeous, too... (looking forward to seeing updated sig pics from time to time.) Smile
Katze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2007 at 3:21am
hi, glad to finally find this topic. I am still getting used to where everything is here - posted in the "main hair forum" last night and now can't find it, for example!

I am one of those who doesn't want to learn programming in order to get into LHC, so I am here on my mac for the duration. Just found that my LHC name doesn't work, and it doesn't seem to want to let me create a new account.

Hair-wise, just did a small trim - 1/2 inch or a little more at the very longest ends. Now my hair feels fuller and thicker; I'm glad I did that. I didn't want to go to a salon (salons, as well as dyeing, are the reason I have never been able to grow my hair) and I have never been happier with my hair.

As it grows it is also getting wavier and I am seeing the natural color more, which could, arguably, pass as the blonde I crave...

yay for natural gentle hair care! LHC come back...!

Katze
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 2:08pm
     Geek Wow, some worthless little sub-human piece of refuse must be truly proud of himself now. IMO, there is only one reason that these things happen. Our system of justice is not harsh enough! Does anyone think that these wastes would risk, say, 10 years of prison, no probation, and worse, NO access to computers? Lock up all these automaton rats together so they will all have to face their worst nightmare endlessly--- human (or perhaps in their cases, robotic) interaction! Whoever did this, my only hope is that you come to realize that not one good soul would mourn your passing. And the sooner your time comes, the better for everyone!
Sincerely, Bob Angry
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 7:25pm
too bad our laws don't apply to those in other countries! Dead 

Quote I am one of those who doesn't want to learn programming in order to get into LHC

You don't have to learn anything, silly. All you need to know how to do is follow instructions. It's really easy

Edited by AmandaPanda - January 09 2007 at 7:29pm
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 1:14am
Is it working again?  I just clicked my saved link to their homepage and it came up.  Has anyone heard anything?  Is it all fixed now?
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Wendy Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2007 at 5:15pm
I wanted to check this site out but I can't get in either. Is it working for anyone else yet?
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2007 at 8:51pm
Nope.
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 5:28pm
I don't know.....  this is the link I have http://www.longhaircommunity.com/index.php and it comes right up.  And I can go to the various pages without any problem.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic