Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can u tell if a girl is feelin u?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can u tell if a girl is feelin u?
    Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:25pm
u know cause i sorta suck at readin her signs, please explain
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:37pm
you 14 right come on step yo game up you don't know when a girl feelin you.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:40pm
Sometimes girls are hard to read.  But, if you think a girl is feeling you, start some conversation.  The flow of the convo will tell and let you know what the deal is.  The key is to LISTEN.  If you engage her in some good convo, she will tell you what you need to know.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Sometimes girls are hard to read.  But, if you think a girl is feeling you, start some conversation.  The flow of the convo will tell and let you know what the deal is.  The key is to LISTEN.  If you engage her in some good convo, she will tell you what you need to know.

I couldn't have said it better.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 11:11pm
If she laughs at your jokes and give you eye contact thats a good sign.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

If she laughs at your jokes and give you eye contact thats a good sign.

Yup if she's laughing follow up on it with more jokes. She's reacting to you and that means she's at least interested in pursuing something with you may it be friendship or a relationship.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 1:57pm
^^ that smile and kindness bit works but when all else fails if you see a girl you want give her a dollar. <WHAT> Not in that sense for example: You see a girl you want to get to know or whatever, take out a dollar and tap her on her shoulder and say did you drop this make sure you smile gingerly towards her reaction. Depending on her reaction you will find out what she thinks of you. 1. Your sweet for returning money 2. Fake for presenting a fake stimulus to get a response or 3. Take the bait and get her number (vice versa) and your in their like swim wear.

Remember to smile, if you dont have a great smile keep your mouth closed and grin your ass off.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

^^ that smile and kindness bit works but when all else fails if you see a girl you want give her a dollar. <WHAT> Not in that sense for example: You see a girl you want to get to know or whatever, take out a dollar and tap her on her shoulder and say did you drop this make sure you smile gingerly towards her reaction. Depending on her reaction you will find out what she thinks of you. 1. Your sweet for returning money 2. Fake for presenting a fake stimulus to get a response or 3. Take the bait and get her number (vice versa) and your in their like swim wear.

Remember to smile, if you dont have a great smile keep your mouth closed and grin your ass off.

I guess you can call that a DOLLA for a HOLLA, lol.
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:14pm
i got a problem wit a girl too cuz she be callin me her husband and tellin me she love me and all that crazy ish and stuff always bein nice and its wierd
but the stupid part about it is we dont even go together or nothin
im sure she like me cuz she be about to tell me and change the subject or somethin like i get her to say some stuff and i be like o yeah she like me
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:14pm
just dont kno wat to do wit this girl
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:28am
If you think a girl feelin you talk to her see what she's about and  jokes and compliments aka brown nosing wouldnt hurt either lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Poseidon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poseidon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:44am
Be yourself. If she dont like that than move to the next girl
An OaSiS AmOnGsT MaNy DeSeRtS

mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 12:16pm
YAH & WHEN U SMILE..........MAKE SURE IF YO BOTTOM TEETH LOOK LIKE U CRIPIN....JUST SHOW UR TOP TEETH.........JUST MAKE SURE UR BOTTOM LIP IZZ COVERING YO BOTTOM.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic