Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone Tried Hair Formula 37? Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
digitaldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 2:45pm
I have Flax Seed Oil and multi vitamins, but I haven't been taking them. I didn't want to put my system into some kind of overload! I guess I could start taking the fish and flaxseed oil capsules again. So, are those the ones you take?
AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 2:46pm
I just started a high protein and natural carb lifestyle. So I will be getting lots of protein and veggies and things... 
AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:01pm
Sounds like you are on the right track. I personally am on the Atkins diet.

I have recently switched to cod liver oil. I normally take flax and fish oils. My brother who used to compete in body building,and who went to school to be a personal trainer,  told me that the cod liver oil is more concentrated. I just started taking it the beginning of this week, so it is to soon to compare.

Oh, another thing that I have found to be good, Knox gelatin for nails. I started taking it because I wanted the gelatin for joints, but it was to expensive, and the nails was pretty much the same thing, a little different, but close enough, and half the price. I can tell when I don't take it. The growth slows down.Just a side thought. 

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:07pm
I'm trying to be on the right trackWink I guess you could call this the Atkins diet. They have a ton of great books on amazon.com. But so many I couldn't decide which one to order. I've been pretty happy since I've started. You get to eat tastier food than low-fat nonsense. And it just seems to make more sense all together.

I will try the Cod Liver Oil, but I just bought the flax and fish oil. So, I'll try the Cod once I run out.
AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:41pm
I just talked to my mom,who is a personal  trainer, and what she told me is that cod liver oil is basically fish oil, since it is a fish. It is better for you because you don't know what kind of fish is in fish oil. Cod liver oil is a more concentrated oil, and it has vitamins A& D.They are more strict with the guidlines of testing for heavy metals poisoning with the cod liver oil. Flax seed oil is not the same. They both have essential acids, but the flax does things for you that the fish/cod liver do not, and vice versa. So basically, you should take either flax seed and cod liver oil, or flax seed oil and fish oil.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic