Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG bout 2 have a heart attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 9:29am
yeah i can totally feel where ur cumin from Susan, and i was about to get a 2-3 inch chop!borg
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:16am
I am so happy for you Sugarube. Clap 
At the moment, my hair is playing tricks on me too. Mine is from the way it was cut. It was razored from the shoulders down, so now I have these ends sticking out all over . They feel very "poky" if you know what I mean. It keeps feeling lik it needs to be trimmed, but when I get to looking, I actually hardly have any splits. My hair is just very course, so all these ends coming through feel very strange to me. I can not wait to have them grown out!lolabove
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:07am
i know!!!!! guess wut tho..... i found a new hair routine and soo far my hair has been soft soft soft! oh and my hair when straight is officially a inch from the waist!!!!!!horsei havent been paying attention to my hair lately and i'm soooo happy. i guess its cus me n my sis have freakishly fast hair growth ( if well taken care of 1-1.5 inches a month )
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 11:28am
WOW! congratulations! that is so exciting! What is your new routine?
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 5:48pm

CO every 3 days and shampoo every other week and for styling products a little bit of oil gell sunsilk anti frizz and a LITTLE bit of the straighting creme rub together and slather scrunch on hair and let air dry in a room with AC i'm sooooo happy!!! i wus jokin with my cuz that i was gonna get a pixie n she was mortified, we're both growin our hair our hair out i'm jus sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 6:25pm
SC, I'm very happy for you!  Glad you didn't cut it unnecessarily.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:38pm
thanks and trust me when i say so am i lolz
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by hairbraider hairbraider wrote:

SC, I'm very happy for you!  Glad you didn't cut it unnecessarily.

Indeed!   Yay! barmy
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 6:30pm
yea i was freaking out cus i finally get it to bsl and then i need a chop!!!!!! no way, i'm soooo glad i found out and it wouldn't have been for guys.... thanks sooo much for our support and tips ya'll are sweetHug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic