Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo of my hair natural w/ curls :O)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 10:29am
Dave, the texture seems to be changing the past couple of years.  It used to be really fine and extremely straight (sorry, I lost all the little code numbers), but now it is a bit thicker, and some strands definitely have a little bit of wave to them.  Not enough to make it look wavy, just enough for a bit of body.  The only thing that hasn't changed is how easily the ends split, of course.  Thanks for the compliments! Embarrassed

Kimbearly--I forgot to mention--I have a "Nickerdoodles" too!  How funny!

31"!!
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 3:45pm
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HAIR. ITS SOOO BEAUTIFUL . I WISH I HAD CURLS LIKE THAT. YOUR SON IS SOOO CUTE.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 7:00pm
Tani-lai, you are most welcome and most deserving of compliments.  (And everybody with long hair gets at least some splits.  I've got more than my "fair" share!)

The little code numbers... you're referring to "Fia's hairtyping system?"
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:34pm

Wow,everyone - you are all so kind.  I really do apprecaite my thick hair and curls.

SmileThanks MomSmile
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 9:14am
Yes Dave, that was the one.  So, according to that, my hair is 1bMiii.  Cool.

31"!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic