Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ukrainian_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukrainian_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!
    Posted: September 15 2007 at 2:02pm
Hey everyone. Im new here and im having problems with my hair. Im only eighteen years old, but my hair started thinning out really bad lately. Its falling out alot, and its thinner than ever before. I have no idea why because i have neved died or highlighted my hair. Never gotten perms or anything like that. My hair is naturally curly, so i usually put conditioner in it every day to wear it out so its not frizzy. I just need help! I want to get my normal hair back, what can i do?? Ill do anything, try anything, but i want my hair to be healthy again.im desperate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 3:21pm
i suggest going to the doctor... from what i conclude your hair itself is okay but in the meantime chill on the conditioner and go to the doctor ASAP k? hope you feel better
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 7:25pm
Conditioner is not going to makeit fall out. You need to look at your diet, and intake of nutrients. Have you done any sort of a crash diet in the past few months? Loosing to much weight, two fast can cause your body to go into a sort of shock mode, and it reacts by dropping hair.  Are you eating enough protien? What vitamins are you taking. A deficency of certain vitamins will cause hair to fall, as well as two much of certain vitamins.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic