Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow! My new Lace Wig!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:05am
i love your app Tea4two!
i love CLW  i had a great experience with her,
she is the best so far,
i had a good experience with Rex too,very fast to reply to emails and very helpful
i love exquisitewigs too,they have a great customer service.

Holly i dont know yet i will update you about her,but so far so good,she is nice and lovely,cant wait to see the wig.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:24pm
Yes, Annette at CLW is extremely helpful.  I was pleasantly surprised by her caring customer service. And I love the way her hair smells when you get it.  I will definitely order from her again.

And although I've never ordered from Rex, I have sent him emails, and he always responds back very quickly.  I even have him on my Yahoo messenger list and he responds to my IM's quickly as well.  So far with Rex, every stock unit I asked him about he had already sold.Cry 

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:58pm

I'm a huge fan of CLW, I am wearing her Tiffany unit in my avatar!

sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:27pm
I loooove looking at the pics on that site CLW...but they are rather expensive even the ones who are discounted....i don't know maybe if i save a bit..LOL...after all the reading and lurking i have been doin that i have learned that my 1st LF should not be EXTREMELY expensive due to all the practicing i will be doing...i plan on getting my 1st from a CV...
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:08pm
Hi Ya-Ya:

I've been wearing flw for about 5 months now and I love them. The other ladies are right about California Lace Wigs. I bought the Taylor unit and it is the best quality hair I have and it has the most natural hairline. I have other units from DeNove and Ms. Lola that I love and 1 unit from Celebrity Styling Wigs that is an absolute beast - poor hair quality but I still wrestle with it from time to time when I wanna wear it. I have 2 units coming from a Chinese vendor and I'm hoping the quality will be as good as California Lace Wigs so I can save some money since most of the American vendors are getting their units from China anyway.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

I loooove looking at the pics on that site CLW...but they are rather expensive even the ones who are discounted....i don't know maybe if i save a bit..LOL...after all the reading and lurking i have been doin that i have learned that my 1st LF should not be EXTREMELY expensive due to all the practicing i will be doing...i plan on getting my 1st from a CV...

Sweetnznj, one of the reasons why I bought this LF from CLW was because it was on sale... marked down 30%.  I figured as long as it was in the $200-$300 range, I could buy it.  I checked all the AV websites hourly just to catch a sale!  Every time I emailed a CV about a stock unit, they had already sold it.

I just purchased my 2nd unit from a forum member.  It's from a CV (Rex) and I can't wait to receive it.  It's used, but I don't care since I'm still new at all this.  Purchasing a used unit from a forum member is a good way to cut costs for us newbies!Thumbs%20Up

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

Sweetnznj, one of the reasons why I bought this LF from CLW was because it was on sale... marked down 30%.  I figured as long as it was in the $200-$300 range, I could buy it.  I checked all the AV websites hourly just to catch a sale!  Every time I emailed a CV about a stock unit, they had already sold it.

I just purchased my 2nd unit from a forum member.  It's from a CV (Rex) and I can't wait to receive it.  It's used, but I don't care since I'm still new at all this.  Purchasing a used unit from a forum member is a good way to cut costs for us newbies!Thumbs%20Up

Hey Tea4Two,

Glad you got to order your unit before you cruise (this is shonnamichele from BHM)Wink  Keep us posted with pics when you get her!
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:55pm
TEA4TWO..u bought a LFront..!!..u didnt tell me!..it looks lovely!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 5:17pm

Hey, Charron!Smile

I finally broke down and bought a LF.  It was on SALE so I couldn't pass it up.  I bought a stock unit, so it's not fitting as well as it should but I'm working with it.  I want to eventually buy a custom unit to really see how I like it. 

(I'll send you a PM in a min.)

sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:50pm

Any ladies have any used LF's up for sale??? im one of dose big headed chics tho..LOL

fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:55pm
Tea4two -- U LOOK FAB-U-LOS!!!!!
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:50pm
Alright now!!
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:55pm
Wow! I haven't been on this board in a minute and it is rockin around here! I also recently purchase a lace wig on sale from CLW, Annette is the BOMB and her customer service is excellent! I'm so happy so many new people are here!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Ms. Ya-Ya Ms. Ya-Ya wrote:

Wow! I haven't been on this board in a minute and it is rockin around here! I also recently purchase a lace wig on sale from CLW, Annette is the BOMB and her customer service is excellent! I'm so happy so many new people are here!
are you my Ms. YahYah that has cookie and that beautiful new baby?
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:21pm
No, Sexibeach... I'm not that Ms. Ya-Ya. I am Ms. Ya-Ya that is in dyer need of learning as much as I can from you. I hear you are the Queen Of Lace Wigs! Nice to meet you. So happy you are here! Never knew about BHM until reading info on this board. Welcome, all the new ladies, this is going to be fun!!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:39pm
Sexi is definately the Queen of Lace Wigs...you will learn alot form her.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:21pm
Wow, Tea4Two, that looks great.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 1:55am
OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!  Shocked
AAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!jawdrop 

Tea4Two that looks SO pretty and SSSOOOO natural. I LOVE that. Since you can't really toot your own horn let me help you out airhorn
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Ms. Ya-Ya Ms. Ya-Ya wrote:

No, Sexibeach... I'm not that Ms. Ya-Ya. I am Ms. Ya-Ya that is in dyer need of learning as much as I can from you. I hear you are the Queen Of Lace Wigs! Nice to meet you. So happy you are here! Never knew about BHM until reading info on this board. Welcome, all the new ladies, this is going to be fun!!

great that's all good, and we're here and loving it and you do look too cute!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic