Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by butterfly3582 butterfly3582 wrote:

Sexi you know I got love for you girl.

Breh I cant wait for that website to be up and running.  That unit you have on your home page have me feenin for a new lace front girl.

hey butter you know i love you too very much i'm so happy to see my sister's here..

Pleasure Girl i was missing you!!
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

since i refused to log onto BHM and address that thread over there about Where is Sexibeach? i'm doing to address it here.. I don’t like nobody trying to decide about me what they don’t know to be the truth.. b/c my not being at BHM or posting I never went there to make a formal announcement that I was, but I feel now I got to say something. but for anyone to say i dominated that board with my opinion doesn’t have a clear picture of what has happened.. first, for the record i never gave advice that didn't work for others, b/c i purposely didn't give any advice that i didn't think that people could perform based on their own skills.. i took that responsbility serious and didn't want any one to lose money on a unit by messing it up based on something i said..

which unfortunately will begin to happen for people the newbies at BHM  now…you don't fully understand the history of what has happened in the past,  and I don’t expect anyone too  that’s just been lurking over a year ago, so I have to set the record straight.. and honestly sharing beauty secrets has NEVER been anything I’ve done in my entire life b/c I never developed that kind of close relationships with women to do so until I came to BHM.. and yes there have been some that had disagreements with me, but it had nothing to do with hair tips for the most part, and it NEVER DOES, some might have been catty, but everybody has had a disagreement with family b4..

and even tho we had disagreements i have personally reached out to almost all of those women b/c i still respect their right to feel as they did, b/c their real beef was with admin and not me.. but i happen to be a part of admin being a Mod at the time, so i was stuck in the middle.. it wasn't that i was trying to be the dominating opinion, its b/c i was the only ONE left behind that had experience to share.. and i was a mod, let's not forget the latter, b/c that played a significant part in my responsibility.. well the family left, and i was there by myself and i stayed and helped people when nobody else was posting, b/c that's the way i am and out of my obligation as a Mod.. and while everybody is trying to remember the things i said, remember that i've always said if i wasn't a Mod i'd been gone..

well now i'm not a mod, so i didn't leave and/or chose not to post  b/c of what someone else said in the past to attack me, b/c i've made amends and repaired most all of the relationships of those that had left from there.. I truly understood their opinion and why they had a beef with admin and didn’t hold it against them..they felt it was their right to make a stand against admin b/c they didn’t like what was happening there at BHM… I honestly understood and respected them for that and I tend to agree with them even more so now, b/c i don't think that admin understood what my contribution was to BHM and didn't appreciate it.. but its admin's board, and he can do what he pleases, and that's his choice to do so..

we did what we did b/c we enjoyed the board and the friends we made, it was a sisterhood, and now i just have no further obligation to help somebody else’s board succeed or prosper, and help make their pockets fat, b/c like its been said i ain't getting paid.. i was there  when admin didn't even bother to check for in for MONTHS helping with the other mods to hold down the fort that wasn’t mine, in the mist of all out hell.. at the end of the day I don’t think they really understood what we really meant to each other or the board nor appreciated it..and i'm really drained from the whole situation, and caring about something that didn't even belong to me, so why give a flying flip about what happens to someone elses board?? when they didn't give a flying flip about me?

i gave information freely not b/c of admin or russ, cuz i was doing it b4 he came around, and i didn't even know who the heck he was, but b/c of the members.. and if anybody didn’t want it they didn’t have to take it..  i do however feel sorry for the newer members, b/c I actually care about the members and the newbies.. but like someone said there will always be another person wanting to know what a lf is.. so i guess some can be happy that i'm gone, so they can give their opinion all day long or not hopefully someone will be there to take it.. but I must say I’m truly owerwhelmed by those that have expressed true sincere love me for me, and respect for me, the friendships I’ve made... and that is and will always be truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart…so don’t form opinions about what or why somebody does something unless you ask them for yourself.. and I’m still a member there regardless just don't know when or if i'll ever post there again…but i don't feel an obligation to be there unless i choose too..

AMEN! YOU ARE LOVED!!!!
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 11:25pm
ClapClapClapAwwh Girl dont sweat it forget them fools who tripping. Do your thang, cause you do it so well !!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic