Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hump Day Hair Fix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:35am
Wow I've noticed Chinese vendors #4 is way different than Bss hair cause my natural hair color is #4 but that looks 27 to me yall dont even wanna see how i look in a #4.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:41am
I like the color on you and the texture of the curls
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:47am
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

Dont hold your breath LFP and Curlygirl11 cause you will definatly. have some sort of brain damage waiting on sexiDeadCryLOL ive been waiting on sexi to show me pics of her new glasses and for her to open her fotki for evvvvvvvvvvvvvver she'll come around one day but im sure she'll be purchacing salt and pepper color lf's by the time she doesWink.

LOL Dang! She said she's been waiting for evvvvvvvvvvver. LOLLOLLOLLOL You know I have seen those salt and pepper lf's you're talking about. They have some on the DeNovo site but if Sexi's boo Jacksun is still alive when she get's that old you can trust and believe she will be ordering them from him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:52am

That looks so soft i love those hair things but every time it try to put it in i get scared cause i think its going to rip my lace now imma have to try again.

Give the stretchy plastic band another try. I don't think it's strong enough to rip the lace unless you wear super fine premium lace or something. I even sleep with mine in and it hasn't been a problem. I think it would look really good with the unit in your avi (or just about any unit). I think it makes my unit look even more natural because when you pull the head band back it makes those lines that allow the scalp to show through even more.
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:09pm

Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

Dont hold your breath LFP and Curlygirl11 cause you will definatly. have some sort of brain damage waiting on sexiDeadCryLOL ive been waiting on sexi to show me pics of her new glasses and for her to open her fotki for evvvvvvvvvvvvvver she'll come around one day but im sure she'll be purchacing salt and pepper color lf's by the time she doesWink.

Say it ain't so, Sexi!!  ShockedYou wouldn't keep one of your LF sista's on hold like that would you?ShockedShockedOuchLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

LOL Dang! She said she's been waiting for evvvvvvvvvvver. LOLLOLLOLLOL You know I have seen those salt and pepper lf's you're talking about. They have some on the DeNovo site but if Sexi's boo Jacksun is still alive when she get's that old you can trust and believe she will be ordering them from him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID OPEN MY FOKTI LAST WEEK CHOCOLATEY BUT I'M GONNA TAKE THEM PICTURE WITH MY DOLCE & GABBANA SUN GLASSES ON FOR SURE THIS TIME.. oops
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:16pm

Girl that is the bomb, and I love that color.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

That looks so soft i love those hair things but every time it try to put it in i get scared cause i think its going to rip my lace now imma have to try again.

Give the stretchy plastic band another try. I don't think it's strong enough to rip the lace unless you wear super fine premium lace or something. I even sleep with mine in and it hasn't been a problem. I think it would look really good with the unit in your avi (or just about any unit). I think it makes my unit look even more natural because when you pull the head band back it makes those lines that allow the scalp to show through even more.
  Exactly ill give it another try thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:44pm
Okay sexi I belive youpinocchio LOL.

Edited by choclatey77 - March 19 2008 at 2:45pm
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:51pm

Okay sexi I belive youpinocchio LOL.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 3:04pm
Curly that hair is so pretty. The color looks so good on you and the hair looks so soft!!!

Edited by ash8419 - March 19 2008 at 3:04pm
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:24pm
Those curls are pretty.
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:25pm
very very nice.  looks soooooooooooooo natural
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:03pm
Wow! those curls are sooooo pretty, they are perfect! I want to try a curly wig but I am toooo scared. You look great! and the color is off-the-chain!
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:45pm
Thanks dor sharing.    Looks Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:06pm
Thanks for the compliments ladies. Tongue
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:36pm
great app! im gonna order from clw in the future for sure!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:43pm

Simply gorgeous!

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:40pm
omg. Curly. i luv it!.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic