Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

God IS GOOD! I Survived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 12:31pm
God is so good. We are sheltered from dangers that we don't even know are present. I will pray for the families that were affected by the tornado. We had a warning yesterday and I too was planning on what to do but I prayed about it and knew that it was going to be ok. God told me to be still and I was. I slept through the whole storm! We are so blessed! I am so glad that you are ok Sexi B. You and your lace fronts!
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 4:00pm
I'm so glad you survived your storm...but even gladder that you shared your "rebuking and claiming" testimony with us. What a relief!! I love to hear stories of people overcoming. God bless you!
Nola06
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic