Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is clipper for woman and hairstyle suggestion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is clipper for woman and hairstyle suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is clipper for woman and hairstyle suggestion
    Posted: June 26 2008 at 3:30pm

the hairdresser said the next time I go in for my appointment in the middle of july, they were going to use a clipper number 4. first of all what is it and does it also give a cut with the clippers.I am confuse about this. That will be the first time using the clippers and I am nervous about it. I will like some ideas when I go in July for my next appointment. My hair is chin length on the back of my neck. I will like to do something different with my hair that is naturally curly.

mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 8:33pm
Rag Doll,
A #4 is a attachment that goes onto the clipper. It will guide the clipper blade thru the hair leaving it uniform at 1/2 inches of length. What type of cut are you planning to have done? When "they" say they are cuting your hair with a #4, I would be worried unless this is something you want. Are you faithfull to a stylist? If you want to post some pic's and I can help you in your quest for something different. I have certain clients that love have their hair cut with clippers, these cuts are popular during the summer months.
Mike
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 5:38am
I am not sure yet on what I want. I am still looking at pictures on the internet.So I will try to get pictures when I am decide on a couple of styles that I like.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic