Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi All! I have question...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JB521 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi All! I have question...
    Posted: July 04 2008 at 3:35pm
It's been long time since I've stopped by...  I think the last time I posted I had just been attacked by a hair dresser that un-did my hair-growing mission (maybe 11-12 months ago..)

Anyway, I've done well in finding a long-hair supporter (stylist) that has only trimmed me in a minute way. My hair feels and looks great to me in terms of length (it's long to me as I can pull it back and clip it , but not long compared to you all...I am almost to my shoulders and came from a razor cut). My hair is curly, loose and loopey spirals when I let it air-dry. I often wear my hair that way (air dryed) as I want my hair to be healthy and natural. Everyone at work freaks out when I straighten it as it's quite a bit longer that way, obviously.

Here is my question: I am getting a trim after 16 weeks. I have no split ends and want her to take 1/4 inch at the most.  She wants to color me and do highlights. I understand highlights damage your hair unbelievably! I do not want BLEACH or lightener if this is the case! IT DOES DAMAGE. CORRECT?

Julia
came from a super-short razor cut. CG since April 2008
3a-M-iii

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic