Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to LF - Feedback on Vendors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D5LTAbrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5LTAbrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to LF - Feedback on Vendors
    Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:34am
Hi Forum,

I'm new to wearing lace fronts and am researching vendors.  Can anyone give me some feedback on the the quality and price of the following vendors:

Denovo
Kai's lace wigs
AYB - Accent your beauty
celebrity
mywigsandweaves
California lace

Denovo's prices seem a bit on the high side, but the wigs look beautiful.  Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Tks.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:53am
i ordered from my wigs and weaves and was very satisfied, it was  a few years back tho.. I've heard good things about denvo and california lace wigs as well.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 4:50pm

I ordered my very first from denovo and i agree they are pricey but well worth it.

First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

I ordered my very first from denovo and i agree they are pricey but well worth it.

HEY BIG MOMMA!! missyou
D5LTAbrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5LTAbrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:46pm
Ladies,

Thank you for the feedback.  I've decided to order for Denovo.  I'll let you know what I think once it arrives.  Thanks again
Smile
D5LTAbrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5LTAbrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:47pm
Ladies,

Thank you for your responses.  I will give Denovo a try and let you know what I think once it arrives.  Thanks again.

Smile
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 10:16am
you'll be happy!     Hey SEXI  ! Hug
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic