Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann Curry
    Posted: February 14 2009 at 11:55pm
Looks like she is going longer? Maybe wants to do another LOL give away?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2009 at 1:40am
Today:

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2009 at 7:35am
I think I'd call it a "blob." Whatever the small shape and volume variations at the bottom, that flat center part on top to me always has an "oops, is this a workday? Oh, well, just forget it" lack of flair that drags the whole thing down.

Again, I'd suggest she go shorter and layered. Hopefully the lighter weight would perk up the top a bit, creating a better all-around shape. Maybe the layers would also prevent the inevitable ear-tuck. Maybe bangs would help set off those gorgeous eyes.

And maybe I'll sprout wings and fly to Mars...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2009 at 7:12am
Not a bob nor a pob.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2009 at 5:42am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 6:14pm
I thought Ann's hair was looking good in these recent caps.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2008 at 3:36pm
Kramer, seriously man, welcome back, this board is certainly more lively with your comments in it!

Now watch as I agree and disagree with you. I strongly agree with your "before and after" pix of Ann's hair - beautiful out of the gate, a mess by the end, and as I've posted previously, that's exactly my problem with this style. If it collapses a few minutes into the show, does it matter how good it looked in the opening seconds?

I disagree with your nostalgic flashback to her long style, though. To me, that's exactly the same style as in your second "bad" pic - just as flat, just as shapeless, just as unflattering.... just longer.

So my remedy would be the opposite as yours - cut it short again, into a cute, layered style with bangs that doesn't get constantly get pulled flat under its own weight, that doesn't overwhelm her face, that doesn't require the tedious, ever-present ear-tucking move. How 'bout it, Ann?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2008 at 3:24pm
Looks like she's wearing a sack in those pics!
sureshamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sureshamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2008 at 5:46am
 Perhaps, hair style is best suited to her physical beauty.
s.kumar
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 11:57pm
It cracks me up when Ann has well-styled hair first thing in the morning and has a mess on her head by the end of the show, if not sooner. I didn't see today's show live, but it could have happened today. It happens a lot.

And in case any of you want to be reminded how glorious Ann looks with long hair, check this out:

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2008 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Is she on the grow? Or just waiting to get it cut again?

Who knows?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2008 at 11:43pm
Is she on the grow? Or just waiting to get it cut again?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2008 at 10:22pm
Better here?

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2008 at 11:50am
I don't like tha longer hair on her
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 7:01am
From bob to blah...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 5:16am
I hate hair put behind the ears, unless it is a short, short cut.  Tends to look sort of like a mullet.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2008 at 9:34pm
Not a bob anymore?

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2008 at 6:08am
she looked very nice last night and dressing in black suits her nicely
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 6:11am

I agree, longer hair suits her nicely

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 12:43am
I like it longer also. Thank you Fat for that pic.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic