Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Age limit for long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 4:26am
Oh yeah, and the lady in my avatar comes from a pre-raphaelyte painting. I sketched during a little art class I was giving my sons and nephew this summer. After we learn about a particular style or movement in art, we get to try and draw, paint or mold anexample, either by original design or copy. She was a 5 minute sketch, but I loved her flowing hair with the flowers woven into it like lace.
Thanks.
jacqui
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 2:47pm
I'm 37, and am just now starting to grow my hair out. I plan on having waist-long hair when I'm 40+. :)
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2003 at 1:12pm
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 11:51am
Jacqui,
Im glad youve not gone away =) And thanks for the explaination of your drawing =) My hair is about .75 inches longer than when i first measured it...so .75 inches per month??? It will be longer soon enough I think...but yesterday i met a girl with hair just a bit shorter than mine was...but her hair was sooo thick and sooo dark...made me miss my long long hair =(

--Erin
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 6:39pm
Lady Godiva - I enjoyed your story. Your ministers reflection was kind and insightful. Some people only look at others for faults.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2003 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by hairalways hairalways wrote:

Dave - I agree with everything you said and am respectful of the fact that we all have our different opinions - I never in any of my posts asked anyone to stop being themselves or to stop saying what they wanted - au contraire, I would rather leave the board than ask anyone to change.

But I guess i can hang out.

Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

I'm glad you decided to continue to "hang out" here. I would rather nobody feel compelled to change or to leave.

Thank you for telling us how you derived your avatar. I like it. Creative. Much more so than my "borrowed" avatar. hmm.. I was thinking of replacing it with another "borrowed" image... maybe someday I'll put in something a bit more unique and creative.

Kateyez37, I like that you also have an illustration for your avatar. I wish you well on your goals! (I'm sure you'll make it!)

Lady Godiva, that is a great story! Not only was your minister's story perfectly told, I'm convinced he's a long hair fan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic