Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBest hair extensions to buy?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cypresscrown View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by krimsa krimsa wrote:

The problem is that you never know who is a vendor on an internet forum or who might have a vested interest in promoting a particular product or company. I actually went with the Russian because I was tired of Indian not matching my fine textured hair and I was very satisfied. I can’t say that this hair will work for everyone; it just did for my fine texture. The match was so good you could not tell where my hair ended and the Russian started. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Or bashing a particular product or company for that matter.
studiogal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2009 at 11:36pm
You HAVE to be careful who you buy from, especially for expensive items like russian hair. And research research research!!

There's a reason why the other vendor isn't even allowed to be mentioned by name here...do a search here and you'll know what I mean.

Oh, and checking with the Better Business Bureau is a good place to start.

Edited by studiogal - March 09 2009 at 11:38pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by studiogal studiogal wrote:

You HAVE to be careful who you buy from, especially for expensive items like russian hair. And research research research!!There's a reason why the other vendor isn't even allowed to be mentioned by name here...do a search here and you'll know what I mean.Oh, and checking with the Better Business Bureau is a good place to start.

You also have to be very careful about who you are listening to on anonymous forums. You probably could search and read a lot but it doesn't mean you will find a lot of truth.
studiogal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 12:53am
Yeah, a good indicator is if 90% of the posts a user is making are recommending ONE company. That's a start!

And that's also why I recommend checking with BBB.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 1:40am
Originally posted by krimsa krimsa wrote:

The problem is that you never know who is a vendor on an internet forum or who might have a vested interest in promoting a particular product or company. I actually went with the Russian because I was tired of Indian not matching my fine textured hair and I was very satisfied. I can’t say that this hair will work for everyone; it just did for my fine texture. The match was so good you could not tell where my hair ended and the Russian started. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

May I ask who are you buying from or is that a trade secret?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic