Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

URGENT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: URGENT!
    Posted: June 21 2003 at 3:54pm
Sunday night I'm planning on low-lighting my hair. My hair is pretty damaged from me personally dying it about 30 times in the past four years. The last time I did anything to it was about five weeks ago (I highlighted it) I have medium brown hair about shoulder length. I want to lowlight it. Should I bleach and then do the brown high lights or....?? Also does anyone have any special recommendations as to shampoos that will help replenish my hair? I've tried Pantene Pro-V, Charles Worthington, and Herbal Essences. Any specific hair masks any one likes?? Please if you're reading this REPLY! Even if its something negative as to tell me that I should just shave my head because I'm screwed! I can't go see a hair dresser so I'm doing this my self. So if you can give me any low-lighting tips, conditioning tips, ANYTHING I'd much appreciate it! ALL comments NEEDED before sunday night!! Thanks!
Rock Falls Girl
grenwich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grenwich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 4:58pm
Stop the madness dear.

If you know your hair is damaged from so much colour, why are you adding insult to injury?

Why are you doing it yourself? Wouldn't going to a salon and having someone who knows what they are doing take a look at your hair and decide what's possible with chemical colour be worth doing?

Just my own humble opinion,
Gren

1bCiii
between tailbone and classic (43.5inches)
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2003 at 10:25pm
Thanks for the suggestion but I have absolutely NO money, I'm dead broke. I have a thing of bleach and my sister is willing to buy the brown dye. I'm 15 and, as shallow as it is, looking good is one of my top priorities. My hair is orangish yellow right now and a change is in definate need. Low-lighting will be hopefully the last thing I'll ever need to do to it.
Rock Falls Girl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic