Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sweat: What to do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wetnwild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetnwild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sweat: What to do?
    Posted: May 29 2010 at 2:43pm
Hello HB fam,
I have a serious problem that I've been dealing with for years. I sweat in my head and have been trying to find ways to have a cute hairstyle without sweating it out. I live in TEXAS where it gets really hot on those hot days just walking from my home to the car makes me sweat. Prolonged exposure to the elements (or any exercise) makes me sweat to the point my hair becomes drenched and starts to drip. It is so embarrassing. I would like to know if anyone else deals with this same issue and what do you do to your hair to keep it looking good? I've noticed that the more my hair is wet, the sooner I need a perm. My hair is currently down to my shoulders (with some areas being shorter than others from not properly taking care of it). My hair is kinky and requires a perm. I'm interested in going natural, but I have never done it before so I don't know what I would look like, I don't know how to get started and I don't know how to take care of a natural look. My hair is very thick when it needs to be permed. I have broken a comb or two in the past. Again, embarrassing, but I need to know what to do. I'm at a loss and need help. Please HELP!!
Confused about what to do
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic