Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cowlicks and Fluffiness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jason69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cowlicks and Fluffiness
    Posted: March 20 2004 at 8:01pm
Like, most people here I have a problem with my hair.
I guess I do have it better than some people, in the fact I have very thick hair. The only problem is, I'm half indian, and half chinese, but I look more Indian, thus I don't have smaller features of an Asian but I do have the asian hair. Doesn't look good at all. Not only do I have "Porcupine" hair, where it fluffs out and sticks instead of just sticking straight to the head like cacausion hair. On top of that, I have a cowlick on the crown. I know relaxers can be used to help out with the "fluff" situation, but what about cowlicks? If I use elctrolosis to get rid of it, wont I have a big bald spot where hair should be? Just wondering what you guys know that can help me with this cowlick and fluffy hair
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2004 at 1:29am
You can't actually make cowlicks go away. I think generally you just have the part prone to sticking up left a little longer so it has a little more weight, and if that doesn't get it to lie down, you put some product on it and stick it down.
More awesome than a manatee!
jason69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2004 at 10:55pm
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I've heard relaxers can weaken them to the point they don't stick up as much. Not sure whether that's true or not
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic