Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Do You Buy Your Fashions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mmia9558 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmia9558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Do You Buy Your Fashions?
    Posted: November 12 2010 at 6:06pm
Do you buy them online, in the mall, through thrift shops or some other way?  eg.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 14 2010 at 9:03pm
money888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote money888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 9:20pm
g

Edited by Administrator - July 03 2012 at 10:54am
Streetlegaltshi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Streetlegaltshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2012 at 6:24am
from online stores. there are many affordable online stores are available.

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 16 2012 at 7:02am
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 2:28pm
you know, I didn't use to think online shopping was the way to go, but my last few orders were from online and things turned out fine. Be sure to order from a reputable company in case you have to make a return. 
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 9:09am
I usually do both; I buy a lot from Target online because they have a larger selection and I have the flexibility of returning items in the store if they don't fit or look good. I also love wandering around the mall. I usually find the greatest outfits when not in search of anything in particular.
nicelee91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicelee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 8:01pm
Where Santa stocks up on stockings

With 62,000 stalls, the Yiwu market is the wholesale face of China’s massive factories, selling everything under the sun to the West, Muslim immigrants – and Santa Claus, in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province, China

Some offerings include artificial flowers, cuddly toys, fashion jewellery, accessories, jewellery fittings, and arts and crafts items.

Moving down this endless row of stalls: photograph frames, crystal, and buckets and spades in lurid reds and yellows.  You name it, they have it and Santa shops here.

Have you been to the Yiwu market or know anyone who has?

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 22 2012 at 11:39pm
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 4:48pm
Buy your fashion only through brand stores. I never use online because it is hard to believe that which online companies provides good quality of stuff?. Be sure about the quality.
kathrynrico9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrynrico9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2015 at 4:01am
Online shopping is a new way of shopping.It saves time & money.It allows us to work more on that consumed time.
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 6:50am
I usually do both. I buy a lot mall than online.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic