Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - do private schools ever give induction haircuts?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do private schools ever give induction haircuts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do private schools ever give induction haircuts?
    Posted: May 18 2004 at 7:02am
I have just finished reading a disgusting story I found on the Internet. It's about a girl with beautiful hair whose head was forcibly shaven at the opening assembly at a boarding school because it went past her collar and it was a sort of induction ritual at the school. Now I don't believe this to be anything like a true story per se - I appear to have stumbled upon a website for sadism-haircut fetishers or something along those lines, but am curious, could it be based on something real? Are there private schools (military/reform type schools excepted) that really have some kind of haircutting induction ritual for new students? For GIRLS? If so, the world is even more backward than I thought.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2004 at 7:22am
I dunno about in the west, but I've heard of some Asian schools with rules regarding hair length, and teachers who have no problem just lopping it off in the hallway if it's too long by the rules. I think that sounds a bit excessive, actually. But speaking as a female who was not allowed by parents to get a haircut despite having very much wanted to, for me, at least, hair length rules and/or induction cuts would've seemed like a good way around it. Makes me wish there had been such things in some of the schools I went to.
More awesome than a manatee!
Mikelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 7:12am
I gotta say, that's ****, and if a teacher did that to me i would sue.. SUE i tellya.. once i figure out how *laughs evilly*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic