Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Go gorgeous through yoga

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beautymaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautymaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Go gorgeous through yoga
    Posted: December 27 2010 at 4:17am
Yoga tips of Diet for Beauty and glowing skin

* Include ample of fresh green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, milk, sprouts, nuts, whole grain and pulses, cereals etc to your food.
    * Take fresh fruits and vegetables in raw form or you can also have fresh vegetable/fruit juices. Eat a balanced diet and include handful of nuts. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol and aerated drinks.
    * Stop intake of processed and junk food. Here are some more tips on diet for beauty.
    * Drink plenty of water as it hydrates the skin and helps to remove toxins. It also helps to promote smooth bowel movements.
    * There is nothing better than laughter yoga in this regard, so always be cheerful.
    * Follow an active and healthy lifestyle.
    * Get your body oil massaged periodically. It improves blood circulation and improves the health of the skin.
    * Do remember to apply your sun screen lotion whenever you go outside in sunlight.
    * An eight-hours sound sleep will help your body to replenish, regenerate and rejuvenate it. Take rest at the end of the day. Do not skip sound sleep, as a restless mind often affects the overall health.
matthewchung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewchung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 12:36am
Stress normally affects your skin adversely, and that is why you need to relax. You could try taking a warm bath,mediation,  yoga, Pilates, or anything that helps you relax. Yoga asanas, pranayama and kriyas help to improve blood circulation, detoxify your body and restore proper functioning of your body as well as endocrine glands.
maddyrecipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddyrecipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2011 at 12:52pm
Yoga relieves us from stress,excessive weight.

Edited by maddyrecipe - July 08 2011 at 12:32pm
Check my blog about Healthy Recipes and Diet Recipes
Sangee852 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangee852 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 11:07pm
I do include some yoga in my daily exercise sessions, It is very good as a stress reliever. But I cant stand for long periods of time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic