Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer's hair update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer's hair update
    Posted: March 02 2011 at 7:26pm
I don't know how many of you will remember us because we haven't been on here in a long long time.  But for those who do, I thought I'd give you an update on Jennifer's hair.  I know, it's a really bad picture because it was just taken with a cheap cell phone, but you will at least be able to appreciate the length of her hair.  Her hair hasn't been trimmed AT ALL for several years.  It's still growing, but she's saying that it's getting so long now that she can't brush it all the way through unless she gets longer arms.  I usually take on this task for her though :-).  Please ignore the ugly guy with the camera.  Here's the picture:

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 8:05pm
Beautiful! Please do not be angry with my suggestion but do you think just the slightest of trims to even up the ends. How many inches would that shorten her hair?
If to many then do not do it. I do remember you and was excited to see an update. It is beautiful!

Edited by Rachel A - March 04 2011 at 8:06pm
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:03pm
We'd have to cut about 8-12 inches to really get a nice line about waist length.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:23pm
Oh , then you must not cut that much. I am so impressed. It looks very healthy too.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2011 at 12:58pm
Wow, so beautiful!  
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2011 at 12:36pm

looks great thanks for the post
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2011 at 8:07am
tdouty - you are one lucky man. :)   Jennifer's hair looks amazing.  By the way, it is possible to care for hair that is beyond one's fingertips.  If she's seeking guidance, just let us know and we'll be happy to help. :)
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2011 at 2:32pm
It is beautiful!!  Thanks for posting update.
Shannon D. Bax
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2011 at 8:05am
Looks really pretty!
Sparrowhawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 4:57pm
US guys love long hair.  You said that your hair is so long her arms can't reach it?  So, I assume there is another secret arm who holds the brush?

Good.

Guy?

Better, Yu do her hair.  She'll love it.  She get's pampered and you get something to do which is made for guys... using there hands.  Oh, never give a guy a blow dryer.  he will study that thing and it will dissappear into  tool locker for some odd thing...
Hair is a three-dimensional sentient
work of art!
malelonglocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malelonglocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2012 at 11:57pm

It is awesome that you two share your love for long hair with eachother. What all fun stuff do you guys do with it?

Going to awesome lengths
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic