Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finding the right one. Not just long hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finding the right one. Not just long hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Hi. I was browsing through these messages and became a bit uneasy. I'm a single 34 year old man from the Chicago area that really enjoys long hair. Until I connected to the internet, I though I was one of the few people who found long hair so attractive.I find it disheartening that many women (at least the one's that post to this group) feel that men may only love them for their hair. It is natural that there is an initial attraction between people that brings them together. Then the process of discovery begins. This is when people fall in love. Long hair or short hair, people fall in love with individuals, their persona. At least that's the way it should be. How could you spend your life with another when all you care about is their hair?But again, it's this initial attraction that brings people together. I only can speak as a man, but there are many physical characteristics that people are attracted to - long legs, blue eyes, large bust. Each with his own characteristics that makes him take that second look or gives him the desire to meet that woman.As far as the man who is ONLY looking for long hair, well good luck. You will always be looking. For the others, like myself, maybe someday we'll meet the right woman - someone we can spend a happy life with. Maybe if we're lucky, she'll have long hair and appreciate the fact that we enjoy it.Thanks for listening.Eric mrbreezer@hotmail.com
eric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Sorry, I had a typo. I'm 32.
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Eric,I really enjoyed your post. I could not have said it better myself. It is so true.Thanks,Karen
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Brandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Eric:You said "As far as the man who is ONLY looking for long hair, well good luck. You will always be looking."You have really captured the essence of what some of us were trying to say. I was one of the ones who initially posted a message about some reservations I had, but they were for precisely the reasons that you so succinctly summarized in the above quote. I don't know of any of us who would be offended by the long hair aspect being an attraction and and opening to a conversation, and then possibly more...But for the people who are ONLY looking for the long hair...as you said, they will always be looking.I'm glad to meet you....(THERE! I SAID IT AND I'M GLAD!! )Cheers,B>
Steve View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:44pm
> Hi. I was browsing through these messages and became a> bit uneasy. I'm a single 34 year old man from the> Chicago area that really enjoys long hair. Until I> connected to the internet, I though I was one of the> few people who found long hair so attractive.> I find it disheartening that many women (at least the> one's that post to this group) feel that men may only> love them for their hair. It is natural that there is> an initial attraction between people that brings them> together. Then the process of discovery begins. This> is when people fall in love. Long hair or short hair,> people fall in love with individuals, their persona.> At least that's the way it should be. How could you> spend your life with another when all you care about> is their hair?> But again, it's this initial attraction that brings> people together. I only can speak as a man, but there> are many physical characteristics that people are> attracted to - long legs, blue eyes, large bust. Each> with his own characteristics that makes him take that> second look or gives him the desire to meet that> woman.> As far as the man who is ONLY looking for long hair,> well good luck. You will always be looking. For the> others, like myself, maybe someday we'll meet the> right woman - someone we can spend a happy life with.> Maybe if we're lucky, she'll have long hair and> appreciate the fact that we enjoy it.> Thanks for listening.> Eric mrbreezer@hotmail.comi agree with eric. i myself am also a single young man quickly encroaching on 30. i admit that a long haired woman will make me look twice, but that is not the only thing. i have seen long haired women that i am attracted to and to long haired women that i am not. there are also short haired women that make my head turn. it is the accumulation of everything i find attractive ... not that i can completely define my "rules".i also agree that it is the outward appearance that attracts people but it is what is on the inside that keeps them together.steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic