Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Enough with the Hair, Guys!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cathi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enough with the Hair, Guys!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
This is a repeat of my reply to Eric below--hoping those who don't look at earlier replies will see it.Don't let it get you down, Eric--I believe Rapunzel and Jenni are pulling Mike's chain.You're right, of course--and in a way, so are they. But as long as guys leave messages on this site with the expectation of a date with Crystal Gayle II, ladies with long hair will avoid replying, and some--or other guys in disguise--will leave the 'nutso' replies.How, about it, fellas--less of the Rapunzel stuff, and lets hear more about the rest of your lives--tell us about you, what are you like, what ELSE interests you, what do you do for fun (BESIDES comb, brush, tease, braid, shampoo, look-at hair).I'd guess that most of the guys who've left messages here are a real bunch of great guys, but who would know it? All we know is that you like hair. That's great, but what ELSE do you like? What's your idea of a fun date? Sports buff? Rock concerts? Camping/fishing? Quiet night with a pizza, a video and your best girl? COME ON, GUYS; GIVE US GIRLS A BREAK--TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOU! Most of the other dating boards talk about all sorts of stuff, and you guys need to, too.Go back and take a look at Marie's post--she talked all sorts of stuff about herself, and probably got plenty of replies. You might too--BUT TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOURSELF BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU WANT LONG HAIR. Mine isn't long now, I prefer a pageboy--but I'd be willing to grow it longer if I had a great relationship with a guy and he asked me to.Karen has encouraged you guys to be yourselves and less with the hair. Now I will--GUYS, LESS HAIR, MORE YOU-PLEASE?
James Carroll View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Carroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
I am a great guy, and foremost, I like to communicate.Your posting was very valid, what I'm looking for is a whole person.A bit about myself, to see if you respond.I am very educated, three degrees, work at a job I love since I get two work outside. Professional.Love the outdoors, rock (varied/modern), drives, dinner (simple and elegant), movies, books and novels.Really love a best friend to share with and be with.I love pageboys. I think pampering and intimacy are great, and hair is very personal and close.So, I would love to hear back for you and open up a dialogue.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Hi Cathi,I am in complete agreement with you, even though I have an interest in long hair, that's not the reason for leaving messages here.I would like to make new friends and have have fun and enjoy my like with someone else.So here goes...Well I'm 34 and single and live in Slough in the UK, about 5'11" in height, brown hair and well built.I like cooking and entertaining at home. I also like going out and having fun and enjoying other peoples company as well. I play ice hockey for fun. I like all sorts of music and have a real passion for travelling.Well drop me a line if you want to know more.John.
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Two posts already. Guess I'm you're third. But they say good things come in threes. Here is what I bring to the table. I'm condidered well educated, but I prefer working with my hands. I'm 6', 32 yrs. old and not hard to look at. One of my goals is to live comfortably in this world on my terms (morally), and I'm looking for a woman who will bring out the best in me and help me achieve my goals and share in the fruits of my labor. Friends at first, and if it's meant to be, something more will blossom out of it. I'm looking for a woman who can be headstrong but definitely is emotionally stable. Pageboys are fine, but I would love to watch it grow longer. And I would like someone who is fairly comfortable with their own appearance. If we're singing the same tune, drop me a line.Dan d91565@hotmail.com
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hey, did I mention that d is mighty close to s on a computer keyboard?
donaldcc View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaldcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I too like long hair but agree with you. I have never had the opportunity to date anyone with long hair. Seems they ave always cut their hair right before I meet them. But in response to your message, I like all kinds of sports, theater, movies, all kinds of music. I would love to take a special lady to the theater and afterwards a nice bottle of wine at a secluded restaurant. Any takers? Email me. Donald> This is a repeat of my reply to Eric below--hoping> those who don't look at earlier replies will see> it.> Don't let it get you down, Eric--I believe> Rapunzel and Jenni are pulling Mike's chain.> You're right, of course--and in a way, so> are they. But as long as guys leave messages on> this site with the expectation of a date with> Crystal Gayle II, ladies with long hair will avoid> replying, and some--or other guys in disguise--will> leave the 'nutso' replies.> How, about it, fellas--less of the Rapunzel> stuff, and lets hear more about the rest of your> lives--tell us about you, what are you like, what> ELSE interests you, what do you do for fun (BESIDES> comb, brush, tease, braid, shampoo, look-at hair).>> I'd guess that most of the guys who've left> messages here are a real bunch of great guys,> but who would know it? All we know is that you> like hair. That's great, but what ELSE do you> like? What's your idea of a fun date? Sports buff?> Rock concerts? Camping/fishing? Quiet night with> a pizza, a video and your best girl? COME ON,> GUYS; GIVE US GIRLS A BREAK--TELL US SOMETHING> ELSE ABOUT YOU! Most of the other dating boards> talk about all sorts of stuff, and you guys need> to, too.> Go back and take a look at Marie's post--she> talked all sorts of stuff about herself, and probably> got plenty of replies. You might too--BUT TELL> US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOURSELF BESIDES THE FACT> THAT YOU WANT LONG HAIR. Mine isn't long now,> I prefer a pageboy--but I'd be willing to grow> it longer if I had a great relationship with a> guy and he asked me to.> Karen has encouraged you guys to be yourselves> and less with the hair. Now I will--GUYS, LESS> HAIR, MORE YOU-PLEASE?
Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rapunzel, soon not to be!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Hi Cathi, take a look at your other message which you posted concerning this subject. It should have another response from Rapunzel, soon not to be. Thanx.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic