Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No.Calif/Bay Area - seeking LTR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No.Calif/Bay Area - seeking LTR
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Greetings! My name is Bruce, and I am hoping to establish a warm, wonderful, loving (long-term/permanent) relationship with an equally warm, wonderful, loving woman.I'm a SWM, 34, never married, with no children. I've been gainfully employed at my current company for over 10 years; and I've been living in my current way-cool live/work artist studio for over 4 years. I work in health research as a statistical programmer and database manager, but I'm not nearly as dull as the job description makes me sound.I have a wide variety of interests, not the least of which is my photography. (An "artist bio" and sample photos will soon be available at: www.sonic.net/~biovix/bruce.htm; and current photos are located at: ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/catnfidl/photo1.htm and photo2.htm) I also enjoy the outdoors, games of all sorts, sports, animation, music and movies of all varieties. I also play a mean game of pingpong. I'm a fun person with a wonderful (tho' often dark and wicked) sense of humor. I'm very philosophical, thanks to a return to college and the English and Anthropology classes I've been taking. I also have a fabulous garden with a strong orchid and cacti/succulent flavor.What I would like to establish is a long-term relationship that would include day hikes, board and card games with my downstairs neighbor/friend and his wife, cuddling (and other touchy-feely activities), shared quality time and whatever adventures sound like good ideas at the time. Yes, I like long hair, and I like to brush it and play with it, but I've "been there/done that" and I have a deep and abiding desire to "nest" - to fall in love and give my heart entirely over to a woman who shares similar likes/dislikes and philosophies with me. I want a partnership, I want to be part of a team. I want to be the most important person in a woman's life, and have her be the most important person in mine. I want to offer and receive support for our activities, interests and goals.I'm 34, attractive, "white" (lightly tanned), California-born with a Euro-mutt heritage; I'm lean and lanky - a few pounds underweight, but still athletic and well-defined. I'm progressive and liberal in my views, but believe we should all be responsible in our behavior and respectful and considerate in our actions.You should be (interested) and: 28-36, "nearby" (long-distance relationships don't do it for me), lean and in good physical health; non-judgemental and kind and supportive and generally happy in your outlook. And, yes, long hair would certainly be a nice bonus.Write to me at: bff_bluedragon@hotmail.com, and let's chat, compare notes, discuss hopes and desires, connect, negotiate and explore our potential.Cheers! --BruceRelated Link:Life Outside Kaiser Permanente
Bruce View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
Whenever someone advertises themselves as a photographer, all the warning flags go up, so I would like to invite everyone to check out the images that have *finally* made it to the web. Feedback is encouraged. I think they are representative of my current style and interest.(Photos _of_ me are available by request. Remember, this _is_ a personals ad!) ;-)Related Link:Bruce photos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic