Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long to Short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LaDonna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long to Short
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
My hair is very thick any wavy. I have been trying to grow my bangs out so it would all be the same length FOREVER! My bangs finally got down to my chin so I cut my hair, that was to the middle of my back, a little below my shoulders. I did it myself(I always do!) and am very happy with the results. I still can't wait until it grows out again. I would love to have it down to my ass! It grows really fast so maybe in a couple of years I will have my wish. I have had long hair since I was in my late teens, only cutting it off once or twice. Both times I was completely miserable with my new look. I will have long hair from now on.
Erica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
> Hi,> I am interested to hear from or chat with> women who have cut their long hair (mid back or> longer) cut to something short (shoulder length> or shorter). I am curious to know what made you> decide get it cut in the first place, where did> you get it cut, was it an appointment or did you> just walk in somewhere, and what did you feel> like during the actual cutting and how did you> feel afterwards.> PaulHi Paul! The reason why i got my hair cut is a very long story. I had very long and curly hair, so when i tried to comb or brush it, the hair strands would often tangle up. So i decided to get it permed straight, which was a very bad mistake. By me perming my hair it looked very thin, so I had to cut it. Now my hair is as long as the bottom of my ears. I really enjoy my hair cut because it is simple and it adds mre class to my particular look. Even though my cut is short and makes me happy. I sometimes wish that I never got it permed in the first place.Erica
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
Hi,I am interested to hear from or chat with women who have cut their long hair (mid back or longer) cut to something short (shoulder length or shorter). I am curious to know what made you decide get it cut in the first place, where did you get it cut, was it an appointment or did you just walk in somewhere, and what did you feel like during the actual cutting and how did you feel afterwards.Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic