Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP MY HAIR!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP MY HAIR!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages at other links. I am thinking about getting a body wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good picture of a women with long hair that has a body wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
Lisa,You might try posting your message on our Hair Talk message board at the link below. On Hair Talk people tend to respond to these kind of questions rather than here in the Personals board.Thanks,Jeff.Webmaster of The Hair BoutiqueRelated Link:Hair Talk
xoom!
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dear Lisa,Have a few ideas and one or two rather old pictures if of any use.What length are we talking about ? Not being an expert in these matters I assume you want a gentle undulating wave that will disappear after a few days / weeks ??Also have never e-mailed a photo before and away till Tuesday/Wednesday next week - no access to a P.C.Can you last till then ? Time now in UK 5.15 pm Thursday 26th Nov. Here until about 8.00 pm.RegardsPeterEngland
Anthony View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:47pm
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!Purchase a hairstyling magazine at your drugstore such as hairstyles for celebrities. They have many hairstyles of different styles.
jj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:47pm
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!All I can advise you to do is be very careful what stylist you go to. Back in the day of Charlie Angels, I wanted hair like Jacklyn Smith. I took a picture to a stylist without doing research on the stylist and I cryed for months. when you have long hair and you go to a stylist you MUST find one who specializes in LONG hair other wise 95% of hair dressers love to cut long hair to what they feel looks good.So my advise, all you need is to find the right hair dresser because they will have books on hair styles for long hair. Good luck.Remember one thing. Short hair is common. Long hair is noticed and admired and seldom seem.You can alway cut the front to frame the face but make sure it is blended and not just short bangs. Those days are long gone. There is always the illusion of short but always long.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic