Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WNY male loves to brush hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WNY male loves to brush hair
    Posted: August 01 2002 at 10:24am
Hi ladies. My name is Mark and I absolutely love long hair. I think it is the sexiest feature a woman can have! Just wondering if there are any women in the Western New York/Canada area who would enjoy having their hair brushed and played with. I am very gentle and would definitely take my time. I`m sure it would be very relaxing and enjoyable for the both of us! Have never washed a woman`s hair but would definitely be into that too. An all-around pampering is yours, just for the asking! Send me an e-mail if you`re interested. Thanks
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 8:35pm
Just curious do you get frequent flyer points? There is no such place as Western New York Canada.
dianefromcanada
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 7:55pm
Diane,
Have you looked at a map lately? Western New York is along the Canadian border (perhaps you`ve heard of the Peace Bridge?). That`s what the slash is there for!
Just for the record, the email address listed for my message is incorrect. Apparently there is a member here named "Mark", and his email came up automatically (sorry about that). Please send any replies to leechercreature@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Mark
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2002 at 11:17pm
Hey I am tickled pink that you know that Canada is not part of the USA lol
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic