Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glued in Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rhonlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhonlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glued in Extensions
    Posted: November 29 2013 at 7:30pm
I got glue on extensions on Sunday last week. I love them, infact, I might do my own microbeads...until I do, the ends of the tracks keep coming unglued, for about an inch or so, on each end. The middle has done well. I've only washed my hair once.I brush with a loop brush. The ends are driving me insane. There are 3 tracks. The glue is Prosalon glue.

My beautician sent me home maintenance glue, but it doesn't seem to hold the ends. I'm thinking about replacing the glue with extension tape. In the meantime,I'm not sure what to do with the ends that are coming loose, except go and visit my beautician next Friday,and have him reglue, which will be close to 2 weeks..
spyvine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyvine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2014 at 12:59pm
I have always used Liquid Gold Glue. It hold on very good but it can cause flaky look in the scalp if you have dark hair.
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 6:47am
While choosing the best adhesive for your hair extension it is better to know which type of glue you need. There are various types of hair extension glue as glue sticks and other. I suggest you to use Liquid Gold. Before using glue stick properly melt it before applying. According to me it is the best. 

Edited by CynthiaMoore - August 14 2014 at 12:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic