Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post a picture of your hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post a picture of your hair
    Posted: September 26 2003 at 2:07pm
That's some gorgeous hair, Snow White,
Super Grover, Amanda, etc. And that pic
of you looks quite serious indeed, Dave.
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 1:16pm
thanks *blushing*
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 3:10am
I agree - Snow White, you have some incredibly gorgeous hair there!

Kris
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2003 at 9:16pm
Snow White! Your hair is AMAZING
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2003 at 2:02am
Snow white,
Very nice. And its curly!!! I have always wanted curly hair. (just like most curly-haired people want straight hair!)
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2003 at 8:16pm
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 11:59pm
Dave, thank you! :) You're right, patience is a virtue and I'm going to try to remember that. ;)

Gollan, cool pic -- you have a great head of hair, there. It looks like your bangs are really growing out well!

Kris
Gollan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gollan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 11:50pm
Here is a recent picture of me doing something strange with my hair (and trying to look serious about it):
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 7:43pm
Kris, Lyris, SuperGrover, all,

Thank you for the kind words!

Kris, your hair is really beautiful! I am sure your hair will reach your goal. Patience is so hard to find, sometimes. Just live your life and enjoy your hair as it grows longer, bit by bit.
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 4:26pm
SuperGrover, thanks! :) Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. I'm hopeful that when it gets to your length, it's half as healthy as your's is. ;)

Kris
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 1:18pm
Dave that pic is awesome!

Kris, your hair is beautiful! Doesn't look dyed. :) Which is to say it doesn't look fried/frizzy.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2003 at 7:26am
Mmmmm, beautiful everyone!!!!!

Dave, that picture is priceless. Pure gold. You all have the most beautiful hair.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 11:04pm
Great pics and hair, everyone! Dave, your hair is awesome!!

My daughter just took these pics of me tonight:

I haven't been able to grow my hair past my shoulders for years now until I started taking the HairTopia Vitamins, but I still have a way to go before I get the length that many of you have. All of you are inspirations to me. :)

Edited (again) to say that tomorrow is touch up my roots day, so I'll have even color. My hair is naturally dark blonde, and I color it a lighter blonde. I'm using Open by Loreal this time instead of Preference or Excellence, so I'm hoping for a good outcome. I'm also trying to abstain from using a hairdryer on a warm setting, opting for cool or using rollers instead. I've learned quite a few things from you guys. :)

Kris
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2003 at 12:46pm
New pic!!!
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2003 at 7:36pm
SuperGrover, your hair is gorgeous!

CrazyGirl - pretty!

Thank you all for sharing your photos. For those of you who haven't seen a pic of me, this is me in 2001 combing Lady Godiva's hair, who is combing Rainbow's hair:

SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 10:11pm
Yeah! Great pics everyone! I've enjoyed looking at them all.

Here's one I took September 7th. I was trying on pants at Macy's and looked over my shoulder to see if the pants hung open in back when I squated down and I thought my hair looked pretty, so I whipped out my cell phone cam and took a pic! Hooray for cell phone cams!! ♥♥

Too bad the camera focused on my hand! Oh well. I was already hogging the changing room. Didn't want to stay there forever until I got a perfect pic! LOL
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
AnnaJeanLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaJeanLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 8:10pm
Here are pics of my hair if you follow the link. You might have to copy and paste the link. I'm shooting for the hairstyle in the second picture posted in the album. My hair is almost the same color as that except for the blond highlights I let my hairdresser talk me into. The highlights are slowly growing out though.

http://community.webshots.com/album/63663203bQniNr

Anna :P
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by CrazyGirl CrazyGirl wrote:

Eww Jenna, he is really old! LOL.

You're 18? How lucky! LOL. I turned 29 last July. I think I can honestly say I am hitting midlife crisis, maybe that explains why I had changed my hair color so much!

another 29! i turn 29 in june. i already warn my husband i want a big 30th party.
if not he is going to have a very unhappy wife to dea with LOL. hey if i'm going down mat least have a party
Bill W View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 6:49pm
Wow ladies your hair looks fabulous!! The kind any man would just love to reach out and touch. I know I would love to run a comb through those locks. Remember how beautiful you are. Do not let any jealous so called "friend" or "expert" talk you into cutting it off. Just remember for every rude remark there are dozens of people too shy to tell you how beatiful you look.
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2003 at 5:20pm
Eww Jenna, he is really old! LOL.

You're 18? How lucky! LOL. I turned 29 last July. I think I can honestly say I am hitting midlife crisis, maybe that explains why I had changed my hair color so much!

You have a pretty interesting combination there. ehehe. I always called myself a mutt, I guess you are too. LOL. Just teasing.

Where in California? I am in the Los Angeles area.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic