Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spikey hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChinaStar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChinaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spikey hair
    Posted: August 30 2004 at 8:10pm
My hair is shoulder length at the moment but plan on cutting it short dis week before school starts. I wanna be able to spike my hair but in the past attempts my hair jus falls flat n very unlively. my hair is naturally wavy but i straighten my hair daily with a flat iron. I have thin wavy asian hair and need any advice so that I can spike my hair or at least keep it up. you can email me directly @ fob_chinastar@hotmail.com. Thank you
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2004 at 4:19am
Spiking thin hair is probably not the best idea, though-- it can make your scalp much more visible. But if you really want to keep your hair standing up, I can tell you I made part of my hair stand straight up for a costume, with lots of time, patience, and about a ton of gel and super-hold hairspray. It was so stiff, I had to wash it before I went to bed that night, for fear sleeping on it might crack it right off or something :-P . I've also heard about people using glue to keep spikes up, both special hair glue and plain white glue. Apparently that works pretty well for a lot of people.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic