Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nioxin vs Nisim - Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Chani* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Chani* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nioxin vs Nisim - Help!
    Posted: February 25 2001 at 11:18am
Has anybody on this board tried, and had any success with either of these lines?

Which one worked the best? My hair still hasnt stopped falling out and I ready to try just aout anything.

Thanks.
Randy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2001 at 9:50pm
I have had tremendous success both myself and with every client that has tried NIOXIN. It is incredible.

You should buy a 30 or 60 day kit. It will contain a SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER AND BioNutrient TREATMENT. Be sure to use the treatment. Most people use just the shampoo and cond. and wonder why it doesnt work well. DUH. LOL.

www.nioxin.com
maggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2002 at 12:47pm
Hi:

I`m using nioxin - shampoo, conditiorner and follicle booster and very frankly, i see less of my hair on the shower drain.

If you have very thin hair and oily scalp, i would advice you not massage the conditioner on your scalp everytime. Just put it on your hair and rinse. Do the scalp massaging probably every two days. Hope this will help.

Also, I`m taking hairtopia supplements. It improves my skin tone and texture but not so sure the effect on my hair but will keep everyone posted when i notice positive results. [ I`ve been taking it only for a month.]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic