Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Mark/Jack/Bill/(insert name here)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Mark/Jack/Bill/(insert name here)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:42pm
> Dear Jerkyflea:> I would appreciate if you would stop pointing out to> some of us that english is our second language.Quoting from Mark's post immediately below yours:Yes I am from a town that Jena mentioned (Norfolk, Nebraska). I am not a foreigner. I am a U.S. Citizen. English is my primary language,Jerky Flea.There ya go. Once again, moving on...JFRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:42pm
> The curiousity has finally overcome me. Where are you> from?> I've been assuming that you were one of our foreign> visitors for whom English is a second language (and> thus the reason your posts are easily identifiable by> their School of Redundancy School format). And yet, I> have a nagging recollection that Jena keeps mentioning> that you are in the Norfolk area.> So what's the deal?> JFDear Jerkyflea:I would appreciate if you would stop pointing out to some of us that english is our second language. You are probably proud that you know your English well as some of us are very please that we know more than two languages and some of us are translators of seven or more languages. Some people that visit from other pars of the word might find your post offensive.This board is about hair not grammar or spelling.Thanks for your understanding on this matter.
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:41pm
Mark,> Yes my hair stories about ladies are in the long hair format.What, pray tell, is "the long hair format?"> when the ladies grow their hair long,they have everything> to gain, and nothing to lose ... Long tresses get rid of> ladies daily stresses.Would you care to expound on these ideas?> I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies mad.If one's sense of humor induces anger, would that not invalidate your claim to having a "real" sense of humor?Perhaps what you think of as your sense of humor is more aptly described as your desire to be irritate others.Dave
David M Squires
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
> foreigner. I am a U.S. Citizen. English is my primary> language,Jerky Flea. Yes my hair stories about ladies> are> in the long hair format. Remember Jerky Flea,when the> ladies grow their hair long,they have everything to> gain,> and nothing to lose. What a winning proposition,when> lady> lets her hair grow,everything to gain,nothing to lose.> Yes Jerky Flea, I think you will agree,ladies hair> business> is our business, For ladies hair, it is time to grow> and show,that is the best show of all. I use a friends> computer.> Jerky Flea, I got an idea,how about a ladies long hair> contest. Lets see what lady will grow the longest hair> of all!!!! That long hair contest will be the MANE> attraction. Long tresses get rid of ladies daily> stresses.> I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies> mad.Well Gosh,If only I had known years ago that long hair would take away my daily stresses!Just think,if only I had grown my hair long years ago I could have avoided the stresses of childrearing,paying bills,commuting,work and all those other every day stresses!Silly,silly me!! Lisa
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
> Yes I am from a town that Jena mentioned. I am not aforeigner. I am a U.S. Citizen. English is my primarylanguage,Jerky Flea. Yes my hair stories about ladies arein the long hair format. Remember Jerky Flea,when theladies grow their hair long,they have everything to gain,and nothing to lose. What a winning proposition,when ladylets her hair grow,everything to gain,nothing to lose.Yes Jerky Flea, I think you will agree,ladies hair businessis our business, For ladies hair, it is time to grow and show,that is the best show of all. I use a friends computer.Jerky Flea, I got an idea,how about a ladies long haircontest. Lets see what lady will grow the longest hairof all!!!! That long hair contest will be the MANE attraction. Long tresses get rid of ladies daily stresses.I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies mad.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
The curiousity has finally overcome me. Where are you from?I've been assuming that you were one of our foreign visitors for whom English is a second language (and thus the reason your posts are easily identifiable by their School of Redundancy School format). And yet, I have a nagging recollection that Jena keeps mentioning that you are in the Norfolk area.So what's the deal?JFRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic