Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tempting me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gail33 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tempting me
    Posted: June 30 2000 at 2:54pm
Twice a year I get a major makeover, summertime and christmas time. I let my hair grow in-between. I have had short pixies, short boy styles with perms angled bobs, blunt bobs you name it. Well anyways this summer came and my hair wich is very layered and about mid neck length from my last haicut, which was a short angle bob, and I decided maybe I want no to cut. My boyfriend of two years, surprised me by asking me when the big haircut was happening. He seemed very excited about it, I was somewhat thrown back, he has even made the comments on he really like the back short, have I thought about curls, he just keeps on asking everytime we get together. I have not told him my thoughts, I never imagined he was that turned on by it, so it is tempting to get a major change. Thoughts
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2000 at 3:51pm
WOW! It sounds like you have tried many different things with your hair. I wish that I (a guy) had all those options available to me. Anyway, many people are attracted to particular styles on women. Personally I love bobs. I actually have a bob myself below my ears with bangs and a short nape. Maybe you should get that short bob back with the buzzed nape. To me there isn't much sexier.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2000 at 11:26pm
Hello Gail:

Maybe your boyfriend is very supportive of your exciting changes that you make and wanted to express his support.
Sounds like a nice guy. He probably likes to see you happy.

dianefromcanada
Gail33 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2000 at 10:30am
It sounds like folks are saying maybe I should go short for him. My point was I decided to let it continue to grow and for the first time in years not cut my grown out hair. He surprised me by expressing his desire for the change, so does everyone still have the same thoughts. I wore my hair up last night to see what is reaction was, and it was well...we had fun
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2000 at 4:58pm
If you and your husband are both happy with it (as last night), that sounds like the best situation.

IMO, the two most important people in your situation are (1) you, and (2) your husband. How you choose to deal with differences of opinion, and whose you feel is more important, is up to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic