Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Double Standard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Just Some Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Some Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 4:07am
Well, it kind of depends on the guy. I've had boyfriends who I would go to the mall with, leave them in a fitting room, and pick out clothes to bring back for them. Alot of men dont really care what style the clothes are as long as they are comfy.

Now, some guys are just really picky(like me:))

I dont follow any particular fashion trends, so my look is sort of a punk/goth/GQ thing. I have very particualr tastes, so that would not work for me. Most of the time when my boyfriends buy me clothes, I just say thank you and return it later.
Just Some Boy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Some Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2003 at 4:08am
Well, it kind of depends on the guy. I've had boyfriends who I would go to the mall with, leave them in a fitting room, and pick out clothes to bring back for them. Alot of men dont really care what style the clothes are as long as they are comfy.

Now, some guys are just really picky(like me:))

I dont follow any particular fashion trends, so my look is sort of a punk/goth/GQ thing. I have very particualr tastes, so that would not work for me. Most of the time when my boyfriends buy me clothes, I just say thank you and return it later.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic