Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

brushing waves question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wnaeyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wnaeyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brushing waves question
    Posted: May 06 2004 at 8:21pm
I know alot of questions have been asked before but can you brush your hair in a 360 motion to get your waves or do you have to do it the other way
trey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 2:50pm
no u cant do that wat in the world is wrong with you you will mess ur hair up ittl look like a cow lick just brush forward top and back down and sides down
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by trey trey wrote:

no u cant do that wat in the world is wrong with you you will mess ur hair up ittl look like a cow lick just brush forward top and back down and sides down

Once again dont pay attention to him. Hes alittle excited over just getting his waves.
trey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 6:09pm
why u got fabulous on here wit his messy waves not like mine
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 6:17pm

STFU Trey with yo dumb ass. Your waves aint ****. Dont come here crying about how to get waves and buggin everyone how to get and when to wash. Dumb ass. If you so conceded about your waves than post a pic and prove yoself. Since your ass is new to waves (even though you act like u aint) fab waves look like that b/c his hair is pretty long. Wait till your **** get longer it will look the same. Dont make me copy and paste all the****ng threads you made and now when ppl just like u ask 4 help.. you diss them and act like ur all mighty b/c you JUST got waves.. go somewere else with that stuck up bull****.
O View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

STFU Trey with yo dumb ass. Your waves aint ****. Dont come here crying about how to get waves and buggin everyone how to get and when to wash. Dumb ass. If you so conceded about your waves than post a pic and prove yoself. Since your ass is new to waves (even though you act like u aint) fab waves look like that b/c his hair is pretty long. Wait till your **** get longer it will look the same. Dont make me copy and paste all the****ng threads you made and now when ppl just like u ask 4 help.. you diss them and act like ur all mighty b/c you JUST got waves.. go somewere else with that stuck up bull****.
O View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:16pm
That was funny had to laugh at that.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by O O wrote:

That was funny had to laugh at that.

? Old thread back from tha death :/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic