Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22726
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 6:01am

Topic: Katie Couric
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Katie Couric
Date Posted: October 08 2002 at 6:27pm
I guess no one saw the Today show this morning, but Katie showed up with her shortest hairstyle in a long time. Again, I`m awful at describing, but it looked a lot like the early stages of her growing out period, barely touching her shoulders, if at all.

Just a heads up

Replies:
Posted By: Johan
Date Posted: October 08 2002 at 8:51pm
Katie is a very pretty lady and looks great in short hair. My wife wears ultra-short hair, (shorter than Katies), and looks great especially when she wears long earrings and a sexy dress!

-------------

Posted By: M`chey
Date Posted: October 08 2002 at 8:54pm
I saw that too and wondered why no one posted. This is a decidedly different look for Katie. This is a new blunt bob that looks to be about one inch longer than chin length. I couldn`t see the back, but I see signs of some graduated layers that are pushing her hair forward again. All-in all much shorter with some texturizing around her face that looks good with her petite features but keeps her hands busy as I noticed that she was frequently brushing away from her eyes. I for one adore the change as Katie once again demostrates she is a true hair chameleon which isn`t afraid of change.

-------------

Posted By: Durango
Date Posted: October 08 2002 at 10:42pm
Looks pretty good to me, though I liked it a bit longer. But anything was better than that horrible pixie cut.

-------------
Durango